Getting Speech Started With X and Gnopernicus

I am sure that this has been covered but I can't for the life of me find
right now. Once Gnopernicus is installed which it is, how to I get Gnome
to use it? Once I start X, what do I do to start Gnopernicus? It seems as
though it has something to do with going to some accessibility menu, but
even my wife couldn't find it even clicking around.

Thanks