Gnome for redhat 9

Hello, I wanted to know how I could get gnome 2.4 on redhat 9. I have
downloaded all the latest updates and rpms for redhat 9, and I am
running it on a box with 800mhz and 384 megs of ram. I would appreciate
how to get it up and running so I could get gnoppernicus. If anyone
could give me some details, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Sina