kernel 2.6x won't take keyboard input

Sorry, I don't have it in front of me right now, but I know that in
2.6.0-test4 there was one item that I would never have chosen in the
config except that it said something in parentheses next to it about how
it was needed for keyboard input. I'll try to go looking for it later when
I have time if I see posting that your problem isn't solved.

--
Cheryl