Conflict with Emacspeak?

All,

    I'm still suffering the conflict between Speakup and Emacspeak on my
Debian (testing) distro.

    I've tried using the printscr key to unload Speakup before entering
Emacspeak, but Speakup doesn't unload.

    I'm using a Dectalk Express, should this make any difference and at this
time, really don't know enough to figure out much for myself.

    Apologies to those on the Emacspeak list, where I am also pursuing this
enquiry, for the dual post.

Thanks,
Tink
--
L?onie Watson  |  t. +44 (0) 117 344 5012

Visit our web site today:
http://www.nomensa.com/