perennial nfl access question

Just checking with lists to see if anybody has found a way this year to
sign up for and listen to the live radio fames offered with Field Pass at
nfl.com.
I've looked at it a couple of times in   lynx and links (the cat and the
chain) and haven't seen any
way. but if anybody finds one I'd like to know about it.
Will certainly let everybody know if I find any way to do it.
Thanks.

--
Cheryl