Emacs Tutorial

While we're on the subject of emacs, are there any practical tutorials on
tape, CD or MP3 format out there? I know that the man pages and info are
available, but I would love to get a real handle on emacs with some training
exercises that illustrate at least the basic use of it. It sounds like an
environment that does just about anything you want to do once you understand
the system.

Thanks