ssh2 clients for windows

Hi all,

I am using windows and linux here at the house, and I am intrested in finding
an accessible ssh client for windows that supports ssh2.

I took a look at the client from http://www.ssh.com, and the terminal  doesn't appear to be accessible to jfw without scripts.  Does anyone know of scripts that work with this client?  Or are there scripts for another client some where?

Thanks,

William