*****SPAM***** My apology

Hi Kevin:

I noticed that you didn't answer my questions.  So, at the risk of wasting
mine and everybody else's time, I will ask you one last time:

1.  What is your specific piece of software called?

2.  What *exactly* does it do?

3.  Where do I download it from?

I've not found anything remotely like what you've attempted to describe in
your previous posts in the alsa-tools package, either 0.9.4 or the current
0.9.8 release.

This will be my last attempt to understand what you're trying to tell us.

Geoff.