Gnopernicus 0.7.0 included in Slackware???

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Gregory Nowak wrote:

> Is there a Festival package for slackware?

I would doubt it, as you need the jdk in order to build it, or at least,
it's a good idea, and I believe that Slack only has the run-time parts of
java, not the development stuff.

Still, download the jdk, then grab the festival sources, it took about
40-60 mins to compile on an AMD Duron 600 mhz processor, so you may want
to find something else to do in the meantime, but it should pretty much
just work.

Cheers.