gnome problems under slackware

These gnome-install questions are probably more appropriate for the
gnome-accessibility list.  However, as long as the subject has come up, I'm
curious what apps are accessible in the 2.4 release.  My understanding is
that mozilla is *NOT* and openoffice has limited accessibility.  I'm sure
that gnopernicus will become more stable over time, but until the
applications are accessible you won't be able to do much with it.  Another
point is that gnopernicus installation is not for the faint of heart.  If
speakup presented similar challenges the size of the speakup community would shrink
significantly.

Let's give a here-here to the speakup team and console apps.

Chris