vmware

Hi, all!

I am very much interested in using vmware, so i have some questions,
since i am a compleate newbye in ti. First of all, is anyone on this
list using vmware? How accessable it is? Can it be installed and run
without sighted assistance? What about running screen reviewing
software on a virtual machine? I plan to install Dos operating system
firstly for a test and secondly for running some of my favorite
Dos applications under Linux. I know about dosemu, but it is not
always does what i want. So any help and experiences will be highly
appreciated.

Best regards,

Sergey.