Speakup Skipping Lines in Lynx?

Hi:

The thing with lynx is that it only prints what it has to to update the
screen.  It also joins the last word on the first line to the next word on
the next, by the way.  So I always get speakup to read me the screen after
it's printed, rather than listen to speakup speak it on the way up, as you
can easily miss things.  If you're looking at information that is largely
the same from screen to screen, I can easily see how 4 lines could be left
out.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
ICQ number 43634701

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html