Mobile Accessibility

Well, on a similar subject, wouldn't it be great if computers could be
purchased with a screen reader?  I figure that for us, the screen reader
is as important as a monitor is to a sighted person, so we should be able
to get it in the package, and still buy a new one if necessary.
Linux-based computers should have the option of Speakup in place of a
monitor, for example.  Windows-based computers should be able to be
purchased with either JFW, Window-Eyes, or any of the other lesser-known
screen readers.  A sighted person can get a computer with anything from a
tiny 14-inch monitor to a 21-inch monitor.  Just my thoughts.