From: speakup-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:speakup-bounces at braille.uwo.ca] On Behalf Of igueths at comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 4:35 PM
To: speakup at braille.uwo.ca
Subject: off-topic: mobile accessibility

Hi all. I read on another list back when it still existed, that one
could install mobile accessibility onto their phone themself.Does anyone
know if this is still possible? From what I've read recently, it seems
that you have to mail your phone to a distributor and have them install
it for you. I want to avoid this if at all possible, because of the
longer turn around time it would involve. Does anyone know if it is
still possible to install moile accessibbility yourself? Thanks.