New member

You probably didn't select the "Speakup" keymap during install.  You
absolutely have to do that with Redhat or you will be unable to review the
screen after install.  I think you can change it after install, but I
can't recall how as it's been awhile since I used Redhat.  I would check
the setup command out as that's likely to be one way to do it.  I'm sure
the many Redhat experts on the list can explain it better.