Linux note taker

Hi all,

Hmmmmm, interesting.  I shouldn't think so, I mean isn't that thing
filled with MS and FS stuff?  If you monkeyed with it, it'd probably
explode or you'd go to jail for abrogating your contract and their oh,
so, precious copyright and proprietariness.  You'd probably be run out
of town on a rail for the mere suggestion, Janina.  You better have
somebody in the wings ready to remove the tar and feathers.  Good
luck!

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons