Unpopularity of Linux notetakers

I am a braille reader but only rarely use braille as a
programming aid. I find speech access sufficient. But taste
varies. Even among sighted programmers, some will find visual
display entirely adequate while others have to print everything
out and study it. Bottom line -- there is no one best way for
everyone.
Chuck

So visit me sometime at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh