telnet installation of Redhat

You need a second network card in your server computer and you need to set
up dhcpd to work on that card.  It involves editing a file called
/etc/dhcpd.conf and starting up the daemon.  I haven't messed with it much
since I only have one computer, but did play with it briefly on another
computer several years ago, so my recollection is hazy.