Broadcast for peace

Hi:

I merely sent this message to a number of lists in order to reach as many
potential broadcasters as possible in the shortest possible time.
linux-speakup.org will be providing server fascilities for the broadcast,
so if you want an on-topic angle ...

As for what should and shouldn't be on the list, that's a matter for the
list administrator and I'm happy to bow to their wishes, whatever they may
be.

Geoff.