reinit dectalk driver

Hi.  When you plug the deqtalk back into the computer you need to get
speakup to reset the synth.  After you plug the synth back up but before
you turn it on you need to press several speakup review keys and wait a
minute.  Pressing the review keys makes sure speakup knows there is no
synth.
After you make sure speakup knows the synth is gone, you can turn it on
and press insert-enter.  You should hear speakup re-initilize the synth.
Your rate pitch voice and tone will be back to the default when speakup
first booted, so you will need to reset them.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny