moria

Sorry for the off topic but Just wondering if anyone's gotten a copy of
the game moria to compile on linux. I grabed the source from
ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/games/dungion but it refuses to compile bc of
some error or another. It doesn't mention linux in the systems it compiles
on, but the game seems to be from before linux really was big so...

--
A message from the system administrator: "I've upped my priority, now up yours!"