I need a new Ethernet card

Can anyone recommend a good PCI Ethernet Card for my desktop computer?
I am looking for one that will work in both Windows mE, and Linux.
The ones I looked at on the dLink site stated nothing about working with
Linux.
Thanks.

>From Glenn Ervin
This message originated from a computer which I do not usually use, and when
you reply, you may not be replying to my e-mail address, so my e-mail
address is:
GlennErvin at cableONE.net
.