Speakup cvs and 2.4.21

On 07/14/03  6:00 PM -0400, Terry D. Cudney wrote:
> Hi Toby,
>
> 	Until last Friday, cvs DID work with 2.4.21. David checked in some changes then, that broke 2.4.21 with speakup.

You can still fix the rejected patches by hand. I removed the word
static from the beginning of lines around line 100 in drivers/char/keyboard.c, here are the lines.

static struct kbd_struct * kbd = kbd_table;
static struct tty_struct * tty;'

There was also a rejected patch in drivers/char/Makefile and I had to
add vt.o to the end of this line near line 25.

au1000_gpio.o hp_psaux.o nvram.o scx200.o

I had to do this with the kernel source supplied by debian, so I don't
know if the same will work with the vanilla source. If you got rejects
on other files then send the .rej files to the list.
--
Unix is a user friendly operating system. It just picks its friends more
carefully than others.