Debian - trplayer installation error

It could be that the library that trplayer needs is not the same version
as the one you have installed.  Have you tried to do the following
command?

apt-get install libstdc++2.10

This will grab that library and any associated packages.

This assumes you have your sources.list file (in /etc/apt) configured
properly.

Matt

<quote who="Georgina Joyce">