question on selling

Folks,

Sorry in advance for the off topic post, but not sure where else to ask
this question.
I got a scientific talking calculator that I've used so little I see no
point in keeping it. I can get the specs for anyone who is interested,
but I am looking for a means to sell it and I thought of Ebay, but not
so sure items like this would or do sell well.
Any advice appreciated.

tnx

Scott