help needed to conect to internet

Hi.  In netconfig it should have asked you if you wanted to probe for an
ethernet card, and came back with the driver your card uses.  You should
cat /proc/interrupts and see if it says anything about your c card there

--
A message from the system administrator: "I've upped my priority, now up yours!"