login/pam_unix msg

Hi all. I wasn't getting msgs from Pam_unix until the power came back on
later today. And when I powered the machine back up and logged in, I got
something similar to the following: PAM_unix[332]: (login) session opened
for user root by LOGIN(uid=0)

And besides getting that message every time I login or su to a different
user, I also get a message across all my consoles whenever a remote user
logs in. Anyone know how I can daemonize these messages? I've checked
login.defs, and /etc/pam.d/login, and haven't found a sollution. Thanks in
advance!

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.