Burning Audio Cd's.

Disc at once and audio are, I believe, mutually exclusive. I think you
want -tao for track at once, but I don't recall whether that's actually
a switch, or just part of the -audio command. You are putting a dash in
there, right?

Question: Are you writing to a disk that has data files? If so, you need
to use multi mode, and I don't know much about multi mode other than it
exists for that purpose.

Try a never before used blank.

Try another brand of blank media. cdrecord should recobnize your media
by manufacturer. Yours didn't.

OK, no guarantees. Just some thoughts.