talking bios?

This project reminds me of the old Speaqualizer (possibly spelled
wrong) speech synthesizer.  The Speaqualizer was all hardware, so it
was capable of reading everything that showed up on a text screen,
including all prompts and info which showed up before the OS was
loaded.  This new project sounds promising--I hope it goes well.  The
project seems to have some serious support, so I think I will keep
up with it as time allows.  Thanks, and have a _great_ day!