turning off the borders in ISQL

hello.  I'm using ISQL with Ingres and the borders are driving me nuts.  There's one around the edit field and every time I use the arrows speakup announces that their there.

Is there a .isqlrc file or something of that type that I can edit to get rid of them?  If so could someone tell me what I have to do?

Oh any update on the pm portable braille display support in braille tty?  I have a few sql related exams coming up and it would be very handy to have access to the code in Braille.

Thanks

Darragh