Distributions with speakup modified kernels?

Hi.  Any distribution that has the CVS version of speakup built into the
kernel will work.  Debian versions starting with Sarge have support for
it because the speakup package in Debian uses speakup CVS.
My Debian Woody system would have support for it if I rebuilt it's
kernel with the latest speakup. .

          Kenny