the future of Linux (was Re: mlb.com)

	I share your concern that Redhat could fast become the pretender
to the throne.  Evidence such as the dropping of the speakup in version 9
points towards business decisions creeping into technology.  Can we blame
them for it?  In some ways yes and in others no.

	Much more can be said but I'll let someone else say it.

--
-- Charlie Crawford