Help with CVS speakup

Can anyone tell me if there is a way in the CVS speakup to read menus like
in pkgtool?  I can't get it to read the menu at all.  When I hit an arrow
key, it just says "OK Cancel."  Is this something that will be fixed in
the future, or is there a different way to select things now?

Lorenzo

lp1 on fire
	-- One of the more obfuscated kernel messages