Linux note taker: computer assistive technologies prices

Of course, the machines from computer and Assistive Technology are refurbished
machines. Not that this is a problem; that's where I got my brailelite40 for
about $2000 and I'm quite happy with it, but just so you know the machines
aren't brand new. I'd never have probably been able to afford a brand new one
from FS at its prices.

Cheryl