redhat problems

>Is this turning into the redhat blindies list?
>Chris

Hmmmm, if this was a list discussing routers you wouldn't ask if it were a
cisco's blindy's list now would ya?  Ditto DVD's and Sony/phillips, ditto
processors and Intel....  I assume my point is made.  Whether anyone likes
it or not, RedHat is the top dog in Linux dists.  They ship more product
than the next three combined.  I'm not saying they are the best, I am also
not saying they are not the best, I am saying they have the most paying
customers for whatever that's worth.  They have spent the time and money and
they are a certified operating environment for DOD, point at "any" other
Linux dist that can claim that.

So why the discussion??  I seem to recall a quote from Jesse James
(attribution may be faulty)...  When asked why he robbed banks his reply was
because that's where the money is.  RedHat fits that bill, it's where the
money is.

Cecil