blazer still doesn't work

Hi Adam. I did try that when I was using an earlier kernel and that didn't
work. Meaning I connected the blazer directly to the lp0. I tried 2 different
cables, and both the cables appeared to be working as they should. I also
reversed the ink printer, meaning I put it on the port that is used by the
embosser to make sure the switch wasn't bad, and the ink printer still worked.
However, I will still try your sugggestion as it may very well work on the
later kernel. Hmm. I wonder if the blazer expects a crlf pair and that is why
it prints fine when data is sent to lpt1 in Dos? Because there is actually an
auto-linefeed option that I may turn on. I believe this might give the Blazer
the crlf it expects in order to start printing.