trying to get started.

What have you got for a backup device?  A backup if you can do it can keep
your system alive.  For myself I've got an ide zip drive and a tape drive
trakker 450 that hangs on the parallel port.  I'll be using the zip drive
until I can get the tape drive going since the zip drive does work.

Jude <dashielljt at gmpexpress.net>