O T: Meeting the sighted (humor)

Some times, sighted people aren't even aware of what is in front of them.
I still remember getting ran into by a 300 pound dude in high school who
was jogging as fast as his huge body would let hem.  Let me tell you, I
have a lot of sympathy for football players.  Or, have you ever had your
cane run over or snapped in half by a bicycle?  That's one of the reasons
I got a dog.  People are more likely to notice a dog than a cane because I
guess it's more unusual.