word processor wanted

Hi!

     Some of us at least are not talking about stinking Word,--I
proudly lost out on working for a project for which using it was
a requirement,--but we are talking about the old WordPerfect for
DOS.  If there is really a linux version of WordPerfect 5.1 it
would significantly improve not only my week and my month but my
year!  Short of that, has anyone successfully run wp5.1 under DOS
emu?  Sighted friends are telling me it can't be done.

     Pat Logan