O T: Docbook problem resolved

Hi, you can use emacspeak with festival lite called flite. You'll have to
compile the flite drivers, and then download and compile the flite server.

As for the gnopernicus/gnome access stuff I am working on my own
documentation as well as beta testing on a Red Hat 8.0 system.

So I'll let people know when I find out why gnopernicus isn't talking. Tjhe
gnome magnifier seams to be working fine it is the gnome-speech libraries
that appears broken. At least from what I've seen.