Speakup digest, Vol 1 #1889 - 9 msgs

Hi:

Well a user looking to cause trouble could achieve it nicely by unmounting
some filesystems.  My atitude is that if you had another user that needed
mount access then you'd probably trust them with root access anyway, or at
least sudo.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
ICQ number 43634701

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html