fetchmail devlivery success tnx Chuck

Chuck,

Thanks, I don't know why I missed that in my readings, but it worked
perfectly and thanks so much.
I was really wanting to pull out my hair.
I really wanted to have Fetchmail come up at boot time and have my mail
waiting when I logged in instead of running it by hand and I figured it
would be useful to any users I happen to have on the box.

tnx