speakimage mirror

Hi all.

Due to the fact that I had a report from one individual who couldn't access the speakimage pages at partimage.org, I have setup a mirror page with all the speakimage files on my site http://www.romuald.net.eu.org/speakimage/index.html. I am also in touch with Kirk about putting speakimage files on linux-speakup.org as well. Thanks.
Greg