Highlight tracking

Hi all,

I'm just wanting to clarify how speakup performs highlight tracking in
menus.  For example, when selecting language and keyboard in the Red-Hat
setup screens, two options are announced, not just one.  I can't remember
which is the "real" highlight.  Can anybody elucidate?  Call me paranoid,
but I want to make sure I'm selecting things properly.

Many thanks.

Tim