patching 2.4.19

Well, then, two heads-ups to anybody seeing this in the archives.
1. bill's instructions say to cd from the root of your source tree
to linux/include. Since there was no linux I just went to include. It's
include/linux.
2. I just ran the cvs with a fresh tree and got no failed patches. so maybe it's
been updated and the patch isn't necessary?

Cheryl