a few questions

Hi

Well there are several Redhat users here.  There is speakup enabled
versions of Redhat as well as some good information on installation on
the speakup site.

Welcome!

See: http://www.linux-speakup.org

BTW: There are a few amateur radio users too, so you'll be right at
home.

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org

>			Hey guys.  OK, i need some info.  I am brand new to the
 linux world and