cdrom/cdr trouble or ide1 problem: BIG TROUBLE I think

Hi Igor and all.
Yes, I allways do use host,target,lun when recording.
I've thought about gooing back to woody but am not sure how to downgrade. May
need to look into that.
Also thought of installing zipspeak on my dos drive to see whether that has the
same problem. If so, I can pretty much be sure it's hardware.
Thanks.

Cheryl