ACB

Dear Janina,

     I apologize for being so late in replying to a Wednesday
message.  Unfortunately, I have been hospitalized for several
days and only got home yesterday.

     I feel your comment about Teddy not liking to think was
both unfair and flat out wrong.  Anyone who could attain such a
good grasp of English without residing in an English speaking
country for a sustained period of time is obviously very
intelligent and has no doubt studied and practiced quite a lot.

     I too cannot make head nor tail of man pages and it
doesn't mean that I am stupid.  It will take me years to master
linux with the help of friends and I hope I am successful.
Meanwhile, I hope I will soon master the specific area which
are going to enrich my life immeasurably.

     I find it just as annoying as othrs when people post
extensively about Windows.  I have no desire to learn it no
matter what, even if I am jobless.  However, people are
different.  I think blind people must be very good at
conceptualizing, which I would call a form of thinking, to be
able to grasp the visual concepts necessary to transform
Windows from an incomprehensible jumble into something which
makes sense.

     Pat Logan