spellchecking in linux

I know that pico does spellchecking, I also know that I can use ispell for
spellchecking, I'm curious though if there are any better spellcheckers
that can  spellcheck, but ignore things like html tags, and webpages and
email addresses. Right now, spellchecking my webpage has become a verry
long and annoying process.