I heard they are around 30 dollars only.
... if this is not too much.
Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cecil H. Whitley" <cwhitley@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <speakup at braille.uwo.ca>
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2002 4:12 AM
Subject: Re: interesting experiment.

Hi Janina,
Will yasr run on top of a speakup modified kernel?  How difficult is the
install?  Any real bears I should stay away from?  To use speakup here at
home I have to borrow the dectalk express from work (which just ain't worth
it except on weekends).  I have d/l'ed yasr, viavoice outloud and associated
files (from redhat) but not emacspeak yet.  I'm waiting until I can convince
Marian (my wife) to drop the $'s on an sb live.  Currently this machine is
running an aureal vortex based sound card (no drivers that I could get to
work).
Regards,
Cecil